This procedure will reset the change oil light on a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze:
- Turn the key to the ignition position.
- Using the “DIC Menu” button and the thumbwheel, scroll until you see “Remaining Oil Life” in the DIC display.
- Press the “Set” button until the DIC display shows oil life at “100%”.
- When the DIC prompts you, use the thumbwheel to highlight “Yes or No” and press the “Set/Clear” button to confirm.
- Then turn the key to off and then start the engine to verify that the”Change Oil” light is not on.